07/04/2013 7:33amDelaying until 2015 the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that large employers offer health insurance to employees or face penalties offers employers "time to do it right," advocates say. Critics say it indicates ACA is unworkable.
Browse by Day Archive
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, causes 130 crashes
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Ex-Trump campaign aide pleads guilty in Russia probe
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Police searching for missing, endangered South Jordan man
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent