ADVANCED HOME REMODELING CONSULTING
4-SIGHT "ADVANCED HOME REMODELING CONSULTING"
• Considering some home improvements?
• Do you know how much your home improvement project really costs?
• Do you have a contractor? Do you trust him?
• What do you do when things don’t going as planned?
Improving your home is not something that should be undertaken haphazardly. Without adequate understanding, the scope and budget of almost any project can quickly spiral out of control. As homeowners, we all want to be treated fairly and honestly. And that’s where 4 SIGHT “advanced home improvement consulting”
What We Do
For a small fee, 4 SIGHT “advanced home improvement consulting” can help save virtually any homeowner time and money, not to mention the hassle, headache, and sometimes heartache associated home construction projects.
To accomplish this, we perform the following services as part of our standard home project assessment:
• Help develop homeowner vision into a concrete action plan according to budgetary and temporal constraints.
• Qualify all contractors selected to ensure regulatory compliance from state licensing to adequate and appropriate insurance coverage.
• Minimize costly delays associated with unanticipated changes mid-project.
• Project-specific guidance and advice in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
Who We Are
With over 15 years as a construction industry insider, 4 SIGHT “advanced home improvement consulting” is dedicated to helping homeowners to avoid costly mistakes regularly associated with home improvement projects. Unlike online referral sites, we only represent homeowners, and we never take any form of compensation or commission from contractors or suppliers.
The first hour of consultation is $45.00 and each subsequent or partial hour is $30.00 per hour thereafter. (The above price is for Utah county residents only)
No matter where you may live in the State of Utah, we can help you significantly reduce the cost of your home improvement project. In fact, we’re so confident that you’ll love our services, that if you’re not absolutely delighted, we’ll refund 100% of our service fee. You read that right. If we don’t help you come out ahead, it’s on us. And that’s a result you can measure.
Other Services: General Contractors
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and (801) 575-5555.