If you're considering a new kitchen, stop and consider a few things before you begin your project..
1) All cabinets are not created equal.
· Some stores use in-expensive plastic brackets, thin particle board walls, staples, laminated films and a variety of other hidden cost-cutting materials. While these may look new, many will begin to fall apart in several years and cost you double in the long-run. How many kitchens are you willing to buy?
2) All companies are not what they may appear.
· Have you ever had something go wrong with a job and can't get the contractor to come back and make things right?
· Have you ever had a manufacturer void a warranty because your job was installed poorly or wrong?
· Have you ever been ripped-off by a contractor, or someone pretending to be a contractor, losing your hard-earned money?
· Have you ever had a contractor show up for a few hours, then leave; only to return 3 days later to repeat the part-time dedication...making your project last forever?
· Have you ever had a contractor ADD COSTS to your project after you both agreed on a price? (Its common for a contractor who may be financially strapped to agree to a lower cost, knowing they can find reasons to raise the price after they "win" the project)
3) All warranties may not cover what you think.
· "Lifetime" warranties aren't worth the paper theyre written on if the company goes out of business.
· There is a difference between manufacturer warranty and installation warranty...knowing who covers what can save you thousands of dollars and countless headaches.
· Tail-light warranties are the norm, not the exception in the home-improvement industry.
You've worked hard for your money. Don't risk losing a substantial amount of your finances by purchasing inferior cabinets that fall apart in a few years or by choosing your brothers', neighbors', uncle who "does kitchens on the side". Many times the realty of a poor choice only becomes apparent after the tail-light warranty expires.
Kitchen remodeling is a major project and deserves the attention and trust from a company that has been in the home improvement business for over 124 years. Your kitchen deserves SEARS.
We've been taking care of customers since the 1880's. SEARS is the largest installer of home improvement products in America. Your home and your money deserves the full attention from a company who will deliver what they say, install according to local, state, and federal code, and stand behind their products should any warranty issues arise.
Call me today for a FREE in-home custom kitchen design.
I will bring the design center to you. Together, we can ...
· Design your dream kitchen
· Add features you desire
· Work around any issues that an odd wall or corner may present
· Create a custom blue-print
· Show you in 3-D color how your new kitchen will look
Don't make a costly mistake; call a company you can trust known for it's reputation of life-time warranties and exceptional value- CALL SEARS!
Contact your Project Consultant Tim @ 801-915-0834 for your FREE in-home kitchen design today.
Sears Home Improvement
Other Services: Other
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and (801) 575-5555.