Visit these 6 fascinating Utah ghost towns this summer and keep your social distance
Utah ghost towns can be spooky and many have unique stories. These abandoned places are perfect to visit when you are keeping your distance from others. Here are a handful of Utah’s lost communities worth a trip.
Visionary Homes | Posted Jul 8th - 3:02pm
Take this survey so Utah builders can better understand what you look for in a home.
Brian Champagne for KSL Cars | Posted Jul 7th - 7:00pm
From restored older trucks to brand-new luxury rides, you'll find everything in between.
High Country Adventure | Posted Jul 7th - 3:00pm
Get outside and enjoy some COVID-safe activities in Provo Canyon.
University Of Utah Health | Posted Jul 7th - 8:00am
In fact, eating on the cheap and enjoying a nutritional, well-balanced diet go hand-in-hand, despite perceptions that the opposite is true.
Lumen Scholar Institute | Posted Jul 5th - 8:00am
Being prepared for the unknown is what this school has been doing all along.
Utah Office Of Tourism | Posted Jun 30th - 8:12am
Pack up and prepare to see sights big and small across southern Utah.
Little America's Coffee Shop | Posted Jun 29th - 7:18pm
If you haven't tried these dishes yet, you're missing out on some delicious, local food.
Vance Checketts, Dsco Ceo for Huntsman for Governor 2020 | Posted Jun 29th - 3:00pm
Many people don’t even realize they still have a chance to vote. With polls showing the race is a virtual tie, there’s no excuse to sit this one out. Every vote matters.
Paradigm School | Posted Jun 28th - 7:00pm
Students and their parents are trying to figure out how to approach a new school year. These are the top advantages to choosing a charter school in a changing world.
Huntsman for Governor 2020 | Posted Jun 26th - 7:09pm
The Huntsman/Kaufusi Campaign released a list Thursday of more than 100 business and community leaders in Utah who are backing him in the June 30 Republican gubernatorial primary.
Amanda Smith, Former Director Of The Utah Department Of Environmental Quality | Posted Jun 25th - 8:05am
The Former Director of the Hinckley Institute of Politics gives three reasons Utahns should vote for Jon Huntsman for Utah's next governor.
Flat Creek Inn | Posted Jun 24th - 7:00pm
Besides the cool mountain air and the short drive, you'll love Jackson Hole for these (and many more) reasons.
Snowbasin | Posted Jun 24th - 3:00pm
Enjoy Snowbasin's 3,000 skiable acres in the winter and summer with their season pass deal.
- Utah couple struggling with infertility have a child, thanks to men's health specialist
- One Utah man learned the dangers of a campfire the hard way
- Utah Warm and Crisis Line is here to help you through tough times—not necessarily a crisis
- What pregnant women can expect during a hospital delivery right now
- Getting Utah back to work: How to navigate the moderate-risk protocols for your business
- This new app can help you assess, test and trace any coronavirus symptoms
- Governor’s Economic Task Force outlines plan for protecting Utah's economy in face of unprecedented challenges
- Simple ways Utah businesses can prepare for and prevent coronavirus