Missing West Jordan man found dead
A West Jordan man was found dead Tuesday night, over two weeks after he went missing, police said.
Latest News & Features
Tassanee Vejpongsa and Kaweewit Kaewjinda, Associated Press | Posted Jul 18th - 9:44am
Trapped in the recesses of a flooded cave in northern Thailand, the 12 boys and their soccer coach were trying to dig their way out when they heard voices in the darkness. Their coach quickly told everyone to be quiet.
Raf Casert, Associated Press | Posted Jul 18th - 9:38am
The European Union fined Google a record $5 billion Wednesday for forcing cellphone makers that use the company's hugely popular Android operating system to install Google apps.
Amy Taxin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 18th - 9:32am
Wet and muddy from their trek across the Mexican border, immigrant children say they sat or lay on the cold, concrete floor of the immigration holding centers where they were taken.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Jul 18th - 8:39am
Utah County Republicans have chosen Marsha Judkins to fill a vacancy in the Utah House of Representatives.
Ben Anderson, KSL Newsradio | Posted Jul 18th - 8:25am
Looking at BYU's future schedules, the climb only gets steeper for a team that missed a bowl game last season.
Ashley Moser, KSL TV | Posted Jul 18th - 6:58am
It was not the ending husband and wife, Tyce Nielsen and Mary Ellen Wolfe, planned during their performance on Tuesday night’s episode of “America’s Got Talent.”
Zeke Miller and Lisa Mascaro, Associated Press | Posted Jul 18th - 6:28am
Taking to Twitter early Wednesday, President Donald Trump defended anew his much-criticized performance at the Helsinki summit, promising "big results" from better relations with Russia and hitting back at "haters."
Jordan Ormond, KSL.com | Posted Jul 17th - 10:06pm
A man was arrested Tuesday evening following a SWAT situation outside an apartment in West Valley City.
Lisa Riley Roche, KSL | Posted Jul 17th - 10:05pm
Legislative leaders are planning a last-minute addition to Wednesday's special session agenda that would set aside $22 million to give Utahns with children a break on their state income taxes.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 17th - 9:52pm
While fire crews have been able to contain the major blazes across the state, three new fires have sparked in Millard and Duchesne counties and Uinta County in Wyoming.
Mike Anderson, KSL TV | Posted Jul 17th - 9:40pm
About a dozen troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol set out on their motorcycles in force along I-15 and Legacy Parkway Tuesday morning in Davis County, in an effort to make the roads safer.
Ashley Imlay, KSL | Posted Jul 17th - 9:09pm
A man on a motorcycle was injured after hitting a mattress that flew out of an SUV on the freeway Tuesday.
Barbara Ortutay and Ken Sweet, Associated Press | Posted Jul 17th - 8:45pm
Twitter suspended at least 58 million user accounts in the final three months of 2017, according to data obtained by The Associated Press. The figure highlights the company's newly aggressive stance against malicious or suspicious accounts in the wake of Russian disinformation efforts during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.
Emily Fonnesbeck, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 17th - 8:38pm
These days, we are taught to be suspicious of our hunger cues. Many people wonder if what they perceive as hunger could actually be boredom, dehydration or emotional eating. Here are some things to consider when evaluating hunger cues.
Cody Blowers, St. George News | Posted Jul 17th - 7:31pm
Police said Tuesday they are seeking information on a string of burglaries that occurred over the weekend at a business complex in Cedar City.
Zeke Miller and Lisa Mascaro, Associated Press | Posted Jul 17th - 7:11pm
Blistered by bipartisan condemnation of his embrace of a longtime U.S. enemy, President Donald Trump on Tuesday backed away from his public undermining of American intelligence agencies, saying he simply misspoke when he said he saw no reason to believe Russia had interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.
- Missing West Jordan man found dead
- Utah trapeze act does not go as planned on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Utah man dies in go-kart accident
- CNA accused of stealing from vulnerable patient
- Floods ruin most of sod farmers’ crops
- Man trying to pass semitruck dies in crash
- Immigrant children describe treatment in detention centers
- Out of hospital, Thai boys recount moment they were found
- Motorcyclist injured after mattress flies out of SUV
- Ben Anderson: Don't wait for BYU's schedules to get easier
- Bryce Harper wins thrilling HR Derby over Schwarber
- Utah's Zack Moss named to Maxwell award watch list; Anae, Blackmon to Bednarik
- Weber State picked to finish 2nd in Big Sky; 6 players named to all-conference team
- Great Clips of the Week: 'Drain my bank account,' RSL coach Mike Petke says in fiery remarks
- 3 great high-country backpacking trips to go on this summer
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Highway reopens, some trails still closed after flooding
- More flash flooding forces trail closures at Zion National Park, 3 small wildfires spark
- Avid Utah hiker shares precautions to protect against heat exhaustion, heat stroke