FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
The FBI and Alaska police are investigating a Utah woman’s death after a domestic dispute on an Alaskan cruise ship Tuesday night, officials said.
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jul 26th - 11:19am
The University of Utah's new quantitative analysis institute could in the future accept "in-kind services" from the Charles Koch Foundation, according to the two organizations' gift agreement finalized Monday.
Linda Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 11:06am
Andrew Adams | Posted Jul 26th - 9:14am
Caitlin Burchill and Linda Williams | Posted Jul 26th - 8:34am
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 26th - 8:03am
Hundreds of thousands of ballots will be hitting Utahn's mailboxes this week ahead of the Aug. 15 primary.
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 26th - 7:26am
Ashley Kewish | Posted Jul 25th - 11:21pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Jul 25th - 11:20pm
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 25th - 10:10pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 9:06pm
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 25th - 9:04pm
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 25th - 7:31pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 6:28pm
KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 6:04pm
Associated Press | Posted Jul 25th - 5:57pm
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 5:48pm
Lindsay Whitehurst, Associated Press | Posted Jul 25th - 5:26pm
Jasen Lee | Posted Jul 25th - 4:09pm
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 4:01pm
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'