Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley likely to return Saturday against Kings
Mike Conley has missed 19 of the last 20 games with a left hamstring strain.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 17th - 5:57pm
Khyiris Tonga and Matt Bushman were on verge of declaring for the NFL. So, why did they come back for one final year at BYU?
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 17th - 3:56pm
According to the league's official assessment, there should have been no overtime on Thursday.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 17th - 12:53pm
Rudy Gobert was snubbed last season, and he's doing everything he can not to have that happen again.
Injury-riddled BYU basketball has figured out WCC play, but No. 1 Gonzaga is 'a whole different beast'
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 17th - 11:26am
There wasn’t a whole lot to nitpick from the Cougars (14-5, 3-1 WCC) after BYU’s 10th win in the past 12 games to keep ahold of second place in the West Coast Conference. But Saturday will be another story.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 11:26pm
In one corner, Brandon Ingram, a former No. 2 pick who has found a new level of play in New Orleans. In the other, Donovan Mitchell, the budding star who is making a strong case for his first All-Star game. The winner: everyone watching.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 9:16pm
New Orleans topped Utah 138-132 in overtime Thursday night, in a game that probably should never have gotten to overtime.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 9:02pm
Kolby Lee finished with a career-high 21 points to go along with five rebounds, and BYU shot 55% from the field to pull away from San Diego 93-70 Thursday night in the Marriott Center.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 8:27pm
From the opening tipoff, the Arizona Wildcats took control of the game against a young visiting Utah basketball program in a dominant 93-77 win.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 3:53pm
A couple weeks removed from Utah’s last game of the 2019 season, the Pac-12 released the 2020 football schedule.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 1:19pm
Utah Royals FC selected North Carolina State midfielder Tziarra King with the No. 8 overall selection in the National Women's Soccer League college draft Thursday, claiming the talented attacking player after in the first round of the draft.
Independents day: As numbers, competition decline, high schools plot non-region move to bolster football future
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 10:01am
Timpanogos, Payson and Cottonwood all received unanimous approval from the Utah High School Activities Association’s executive committee Wednesday to go independent in football for the remainder of the two-year realignment cycle.
Robert Jackson, KSL.com | Posted Jan 16th - 7:42am
KSL College Football Pick'em wrapped up its fifth season on Monday as No. 1 LSU defeated the defending champion No. 3 Clemson Tigers 42-25. The contest had its most participants for the fifth straight season, with 9,959 users vying for the coveted top spot in the overall leaderboard.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 15th - 8:08pm
Focus is key for a Thursday night game (7 p.m. MST, BYUtv) against the 7-12 Toreros, a winless team in conference play, with a trip to the Kennel and No. 1-ranked Gonzaga just three days away.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 15th - 7:40pm
Is this just a hot stretch against some poor defensive teams, or are the Jazz an offensive juggernaut?
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jan 15th - 5:15pm
After a two-year battle with brain cancer, 12-year-old Jazz fan Wyatt Page died Tuesday in Eagle Mountain.
Patrick Kinahan, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jan 15th - 10:17am
Ten in a row and 15 out of 16, the numbers are reaching epic proportions as the Jazz hit the midway point of the NBA season.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 14th - 9:21pm
Donovan Mitchell scored 14 points in the fourth quarter to help the Jazz win their 10th straight game.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 14th - 8:07pm
Joe Ingles led the Jazz with 27 points as Utah rolled to its 10th straight win, beating the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday at Barclays Center. The Jazz are 15-1 in their last 16 games.
- Injury-riddled BYU basketball has figured out WCC play, but No. 1 Gonzaga is 'a whole different beast'
- 'Big Idaho' Kolby Lee's career night lifts BYU basketball past San Diego
- KSL Pick'em: Aggie fan wins $500, Utes best overall fan base
- With No. 1 Gonzaga on deck, BYU basketball must keep focus on 'revenge game' with San Diego
- NBA's L2M report sheds some light on controversial Pelicans-Jazz finish
- Rudy Gobert has been the league's best clutch player — another reason he should be an All-Star
- Donovan Mitchell, Brandon Ingram put on epic duel in Jazz-Pelicans OT clash
- Refs once again the focus as Pelicans end Jazz 10-game winning streak
- Locals in the NFL Playoffs: BYU's Daniel Sorensen, Fred Warner lead Chiefs, Niners to divisional-round wins
- Queta, Utah State snap three-game skid with 80-70 win over Nevada
- How the Mountain West's new media deal with CBS, FOX impacts Utah State — and BYU
- Air Force hands Utah State third straight loss for first time under Craig Smith
- RSL signs UCLA's Milan Iloski to homegrown deal
- Utah Royals FC historic trade lands first-round pick, No. 8 overall from Chicago
- Real Salt Lake adds pair, including UConn winger Dayonn Harris, via 2020 SuperDraft
- Utah Royals FC midfielder Erika Tymrak retires on day club confirms departure of head coach Laura Harvey