08/25/2014 4:06pmUtah State senior running back Joe Hill is ready to pick up where he left off after going down at San Jose State last September, an injury that almost eerily foreshadowed the loss of Chuckie Keeton a week later.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor