01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Salt Lake City leaders 'optimistic' in negotiations over inland port authority
- Woman's killer pleads guilty to burning her home down
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- The least and most dangerous countries to be a newborn
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake students plan march after Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Takeaways from the 1st day of the 6A girls basketball tournament
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'