06/14/2013 3:27pmWith 75% of the starting defensive line gone, the Utes need to replace 11.5 sacks and the best run-stopper in the Pac-12 conference — that and a running back that has accounted for nearly a third of the Utes total offense over the last two seasons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, causes 130 crashes
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Russian, Utah authorities seek next of kin for fallen WWII soldier
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws