03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- U. board expected to announce decision on firing of Huntsman Cancer CEO Tuesday
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument