03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Road to Understanding
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack