01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump's big day underway: Tea with Obamas, then the oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders