01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Senate calls for more action on postpartum depression and anxiety