01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- North Korea 2nd ICBM test puts much of US in range: experts
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Have You Seen This? Man has more fun on his commute than any of us
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Scaramucci tirades ignite smoldering White House tensions