12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- North Korea 2nd ICBM test puts much of US in range: experts
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Have You Seen This? Man has more fun on his commute than any of us
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Scaramucci tirades ignite smoldering White House tensions