12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Repeat sex offender to serve 27 years in prison for distributing child porn
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event