07/05/2014 2:10amAfter black voters helped Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran survive an intense Republican primary runoff against an insurgent conservative challenger, some civil rights leaders in the South want him to repay the favor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Police: Second arrest made in trafficking case, illegal pharmacy uncovered
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash