02/02/2014 6:40pmSen. Steve Urquhart taped a blue note to the door of the Utah Senate chamber Friday that read: Hear SB100, his bill that would create a statewide nondiscrimination law in housing and employment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers