01/08/2014 6:48pmBelinda Jensen can't stay on the sidelines any longer. The Pleasant Grove mother of six said she's past the point of concern about what's going on in Utah, particularly when it comes to marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China