12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Repeat sex offender to serve 27 years in prison for distributing child porn
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event