12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings