10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Grading another narrow BYU loss, at No. 14 Boise State
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons