10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Saratoga Springs to lose power after drunk driver crashes into power box
- School delayed, canceled due to snow in N. Utah
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured in US 40 crash
- High court won't hear 'Sister Wives' appeal over bigamy law
- Clerk shot during robbery at Taylorsville gas station
- Trump's 'war with the media' raises questions of trust
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?