10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia