10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Cows, drones and ATVs: Utah lawmaker pushing unique anti-harassment bill
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase