08/27/2013 8:29pmThe Obama administration tried to bolster its case Tuesday for possible military action against Syria within days, with intelligence agencies preparing to release intercepted communications aimed at proving Bashar Assad perpetrated a large-scale chemical weapons attack on civilians. "There's no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: the Syrian regime," Vice President Joe Biden said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?