08/24/2013 11:19amThe U.S. government's efforts to determine which highly classified materials leaker Edward Snowden took from the National Security Agency have been frustrated by Snowden's sophisticated efforts to cover his digital trail by deleting or bypassing electronic logs, government officials told The Associated Press. Such logs would have showed what information Snowden viewed or downloaded.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested in West Valley City after assaulting officer, causing concussion
- UHP: Man dies after suffering medical issue while driving on I-80
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sexual misconduct cases
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'