08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Cheaper phones are fine, if top-end camera isn't a must
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable