07/18/2013 10:14pmThe legislative committee investigating Utah Attorney General John Swallow is only one-day old and already there's concern over one of its leaders.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Man who shot and killed son, himself, had domestic violence history
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death