07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Ugly anglerfish, intriguing ape: The top 10 new species of 2016