05/24/2013 6:52pmA group of high-profile Utah Republicans is pushing for changes to Utah's caucus and convention system. But after state GOP delegates shot down their proposal during a party convention last Saturday, they're mulling over what to do next.
Browse by Day Archive
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Heber City man killed in head-on collision with semi
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Smart ways to monitor your kids' cellphone activity
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015