05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Police don’t believe ISIS flag at high school was placed by anyone tied to Islamic State
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- After delay, Romney to announce Senate bid Friday
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'