05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- LDS leader Per G. Malm dies at 67
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?