05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say