05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings