05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Cheaper phones are fine, if top-end camera isn't a must
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable