05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say