05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Ogden woman charged with stealing from preschool program for kids with autism