04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion