04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Self-inflicted collapse chokes GOP effort to undo Obamacare
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing