04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone