04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck