04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA