04/10/2013 2:37pmThe Department of Homeland Security plans to purchase more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the coming years, eliciting fear among many Americans that a government uprising is the next logical step.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers