04/06/2013 9:40amBill and Beverly Miller have long been outstanding local advocates for Alzheimer's disease and have pushed for more available resources and treatment options.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one