04/06/2013 9:40amBill and Beverly Miller have long been outstanding local advocates for Alzheimer's disease and have pushed for more available resources and treatment options.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire