04/06/2013 9:40amBill and Beverly Miller have long been outstanding local advocates for Alzheimer's disease and have pushed for more available resources and treatment options.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Romney talks his relationship with Trump, guns and school safety
- Orem police conduct undercover sting on motorists who ignore school bus stop signs