03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined