03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'