03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Georgia teen loses leg after teacher's 'body slam,' attorney says
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars