03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Police seek 3 people following armed home invasion in Holladay
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Release date set for woman convicted in overdose death
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts